Sue Fox, @Properties. Direct 773.816.1788
Subscribe to Site
- FHA loans
- Market conditions
- Tax credits
Real Estate radio
Ever wonder how much your neighbor’s house sold for? The average market price for 3-bedroom condo in your neighborhood? What area you might find a good deal on a foreclosure? Or perhaps you have a more specific question, like how to make an offer on a short sale property or how to finance a condo in a building that isn’t FHA-approved. Or maybe you just want a recommendation for a reliable real estate attorney or inspector.
Whatever your question, I’ll do my best to answer it quickly and accurately!
- Sizzle is back in the South Loop
- How to Buy a Chicago Foreclosure (as Supply Steadily Shrinks)
- Home prices jump 15% in 2014, but cold weather chills sales
- Lincoln Square on a Tear as Average House Price Tops $600,000
- More choices ahead for Chicago buyers as rally cools